Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi there,
My blog is nothing fancy, just a place where I can share my art.I do lots of things. Crochet, paint, collage, polymer clay, name it and I have probally tried it once. I'm really not that creative.I have a hard time coming up with the ideas on my own. I read alot of art magazines, look at alot of art blogs and websites, and that is what inspires me. I'm also a collector. Of lots of things. I'm always on the look out for yard sales and dollar stores and anywhere I can ramble through someone else's junk to make it my treasure. It may sit in my room for many years before I find a use for it, but it will be there when I need it
I hope you like my attempts, but if you don't , that's ok too. Just enjoy the journey with me and maybe we can be friends.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment